- No products in the cart.
BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
Disbelief and Disbelievers
“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don’t believe, no proof is possible.” – Stuart Chase
It’s important to have some level of doubt about Mediumship and the process. There are excellent Mediums with a real ability and integrity in their work and there are some frauds. Do your homework to find a legitimate and reputable Medium.
Just because someone may have psychic abilities does not necessarily mean that they are spiritually aware or operating from a place of integrity. I encourage you to check references and do your research as you would do in hiring anyone.
Once you feel that you have found a reputable Medium, it is it is important to come to the reading with an open mind. If you have definitively decided in your mind, that this is not real, it can be sometimes very difficult to change that belief. This is especially true if the person has held some beliefs, religious or scientific, that bring up fear about Mediumship or Death.
1. I cannot control who comes through in a reading.
I cannot control who comes through in a reading. You can request to make contact with a specific person, but there is no guarantee that spirit will come through. It is not because that spirit does not love you, it can simply be because they choose to connect with you in other ways, or it is not the right time for them to bring messages. Having said this, it does help if before a session, you ask the spirit you wish to connect with to appear in the reading.
2. It is best to wait a couple of months before connecting to a spirit.
More often than not, the spirit energy will come to me, but it is best to wait a few months before connecting to a spirit. Seeking a medium a day or a week after your loved one has passed may not give you the healing and validation you are looking for. This is because your grief can sometimes act as a heavy energetic barrier to connecting with spirit, who vibrate at a high frequency. Also, those on the other side often need time to learn how to use their energy, for they also have to learn how to work with me as a Medium.
3. Be open to the type of information that comes through.
Be open to the type of information that comes through. It's fine to be a skeptic, but I am not a biographer. Testing me with specific information for the sake of disproving spirit contact is counter-productive. The information I bring through will often be more heart based, and resonate with loving memories versus factual information like their exact birthday, their exact home address, how much money they left you in their will, etc.
4. Be clear in your intention.
Be clear in your intention. Why do you want to communicate with spirit? Do you want to make sure they are at peace? Do you want to ask them what you should do with your present life circumstances? Do you wish to say something to them because you did not get to while they were here in the physical world?
5. If a message or some information about the spirit is coming through it is okay to say that it doesn't make sense.
If a message or some information about the spirit is coming through it is okay to say that it doesn't make sense. Sometimes, I may connect to someone who is different than intended, or the message may be for someone you know. I also may be interpreting the message incorrectly. Give me an opportunity to relay information to you. You can say that you're wanting to connect to a dear friend, and even give me the name, but be careful not to share detailed information.
6. During a reading, spirit may communicate something that you cannot validate right away.
During a reading, spirit may communicate something that you cannot validate right away. Be patient and keep your mind open. Hold on to the information, ask family and do a little homework. Sooner or later something will spark your memory and you will send me an email to say that you figured out who XYZ was or what they meant when they said…!”
7. NO Psychic or Medium, including myself, can predict your future 100% set in stone with 100% accuracy
7. NO Psychic or Medium, including myself, can predict your future 100% set in stone with 100% accuracy…if they say that they can, they are not telling you the truth. What I see are probabilities, possibilities and pathways into your future; opportunities and obstacles, based on where you are at that moment of your life at the time of the reading, the choices available to you, and sometimes the decisions you or someone else are most likely to make. Everyone has free will to change their path at any time. You write your future with your thoughts. If you give your attention to worry, you’ll create more of the same, more stress, more health issues. If you give your attention to creating positivity, you will manifest more and create inner peace. My work is to provide insight into those choices that arise through the opportunities and obstacles presented to you but, the choice MUST be, and always is yours to make.
Copyright Mystic Moments 2023. Designed by Website Guru.